Free passes Schemes

For Press-Reporters:

The following document are to produced to obtain Reporter passes:

(i) R.N.I Certificate
(ii) Declaration form
(iii) C.A. Certificate for circulation of the newspaper
(iv) 3-Passport size photographs
(v) 10 copies of the latest newspaper
(vi) Identity proof as a reporter

Serial No. (i) to (iii) original certificates to be produced at traffic General section of AMTS.

Free passes to municipal councilors and members of the School – Board:

Application is to be submitted to municipal secretary, who will present them to the competent authority, and them the pass will be issued.

For valid union post-holders:

The letter from respective union president is to be received together with 3 passport size photographs of the applicant, the competent authority will them issue the pass.

For freedom fighters and their widows:

The applicant has to submit certificate from District Magistrate (collector), copy of Identity card, Bank documents about payment of pension, copy of Rationing card, and passport size 3 photographs at the traffic General Section, where necessary procedure will be executed.

For the elderly persons staying in the Home for the old:

The old persons staying in home for the old for more than 3months, produced payment receipt of fees from Govt. Authorized old age homes and 3 passport size photographs. The traffic General section will take further actions on it.