Route No. 160: Complaint against driver

Submitted by AMTS Info on 17 March 2012 - 5:57pm

I would like to bring to your kind notice a very humiliating experience I got from the driver of Janmarg Bus.

On 12th March 2012 at 7.20 in evening I was passing by from Shefali Bus Stop in my car. I saw a Bus no: GJ 1 CX 6574; Route no: 160 just came and stopped at the bus stand. Two passenger (1 Gent & 1 Lady) tried to board on the bus, but before they board the driver lifted the bus with enormous speed.

Because passengers were not properly boarded they fell down and got injured. This incidence shook my inner conscience and I followed the bus till next stop. I wanted to bring the incidence to the notice of driver, but driver was not at all ready to hear anything so where is the question of accepting the fault. He became furious and started abusing me using vulgar language.

If this is the attitude and behaviour of servant of public transport service what else we can expect?

I hope you will seriously look into the matter and take adequate action.

Yours faithfully,

(N. P. Prajapati)
Managing Director
M: 9879086374

Note: Originally submitted by Mr. N P Prajapati (jnjb34-at-gmail[dot]com) using the contact form. We are re-posting it as a separate Forum Topic / Complaint on his behalf.
randomness