Route No. 133: Irregular Bus timings

Submitted by AMTS Info on 27 April 2011 - 11:56am

I would like to inform you that bus number 133 which runs from Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium to Prahlad Nagar Garden never comes on time and there is no schedule in that bus.I keep waiting at Prahlad Nagar garden bus stand (from 7:00pm to 8:00pm) and no bus arives. Many times it is cancelled (almost on every alternate day). I & my staff of 4 people need to go to Lal Darwaja due to this. I am working in Vodafone office at Anand Nagar and this is only the direct bus to Laxminarayan Soc, so I have to wait everyday for 1 to 1.5 hour. I hope you understand how public transport is important for middle class family. Please resolve the same at earliest.

with warm regarrds,
Hitesh Raval

Note: Submitted by Hitesh Raval via email. We're posting it here on his behalf, with minor corrections.
Comments
  • 133 anand flat to
    133 anand flat to prahladnagar garden is not regular, school is started so i am late.
    Note: Originally submitted by Dhruv (dhruv.patel716[at]gmail-dot-com) as a comment on this page. We are posting this on his behalf.
  • Yes I am agree with Hitesh.
    Yes I am agree with Hitesh. The bus 133 is mostly not arrive on its time. I am living in saraspur and my college is at Prahladnagar. So I have to choose this bus, and I am always getting late from this bus. Please take action quickly. Thanks.
randomness