Route No. 125: Problems faced by students

Submitted by AMTS Info on 13 November 2011 - 9:53pm

Respected sir,

I an student an engineering collage from Hashmukh Gosawami Collage of Engineering at vahelal. Only two buses coming in collage at vahelal (in morning).the bus root no is 125. there are many students of live in naroda teminal. and in evening only one bus come to vahelal . please one new bus give the naroda terminal . Imedately the action for my application. we all student many type application for naroda,laldarwaja,jamalpur.but no any action of our application.otherwise we all student going to consumer cort.Increase the root no 125 naroda to vahelal . one time you show the condition of root no 125 bus. (koi pan student ne nukasan thase to kon javabadari lese) . please replay & take action it fast..

please help ...please!

Originally submitted as a comment on Problems faced by female students of Universal College of Engineering by Ankita (ankita.korlvala-at-gmail[dot]com). We are re-posting it as a separate complaint on her behalf.
Comments
  • G.d highschool thi lal
    G.d highschool thi lal darvaja aava vadi 8:00 o'clock thi 10: o'clock savar ni buso 6ela ghana samay thi aavti nathi. . .yogya pratisad aapvo....ane bus ne reguler karava vinanti................(123/s)
  • plz tell me that the root of
    plz tell me that the root of 125 is continue in working condition??????????? because i have to go on a sunday at hasmukh goswami clg.. plz tell me the timing of the bus
randomness