Mismanagement at Laldarwaja Bus Stand
I was standing at the bus stand for route no. 34 and for going to sharda mandir come to stand on 5th april 2012 at 3.00 pm the bus has not till 3.15 p.m. i had inquired at control room for expected time .the controller informed that it will be on the stand within 10 minutes. The bus not arrived till 3.40 pm i again approached the controller he told me that persons for the bus not there. i told them what is the expected time. he did not answered and repeated the same reply. meanwhile on bus of route 34 seen but conducter told that there is a time and the bus stationed far from it designated stand.
i left the stand @ 3.55 by hiring an auto. other passenger hired shuttle autos. Now explain how AMTS will be in profit?
Note: Originally submitted by Chaitanya Marfatia (chaitanyamarfatia-at-yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk) via the contact form
. We are re-posting it as a separate Forum Topic on his behalf.
- This website is NOT affiliated with Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service (AMTS) Click here for official AMTS Contact Information.
- Information provided here may not be accurate.
- Comments and Forum-topic contents (Complaints & Suggestions) express the views of the author of the comment/forum-topic and not necessarily the views of AMTS Info
- You are invited to post suggestions/complaints against AMTS, however we do not guarantee that action will be taken on your suggestion/complaint. The Forum only aims at making them publicly visible.
- AMTS Info is a voluntary initiative.
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal