COMPLAIN ABOUT DRIVERS AND BUSES ROUTE NO 56 AND 123

Submitted by VIDISHA on 1 October 2011 - 10:52am

THE DRIVER OF 56 AND 123 ARE NOT GOOD AND DO NOT GIVE REPLY PROPER AND NOT TAKE BUS REGULAR ON TIME AND SAID I WILL STOP THE BUS IF ANYONE ANGRY OR COMPLAIN .....BUSES SEATS ARE NOT GOOD AND EVERYDAY 6-7 BUSES CANCELLED

Comments
  • ya she is right all drivers
    ya she is right all drivers are very rude and non sense peoples
  • Ya.. And whenever we complain
    Ya.. And whenever we complain on office for this problem they dsnt giv any type of solution of it.. Plz help us for this problem.. Hope the management team of AMTS understands our feelings....
  • I was at old vadaj bus stand
    I was at old vadaj bus stand on 2nd Nov 2011 at 8:30 pm & looking for the bus 401 to reach my home which is in Chandkheda. At that time 04 (four) bus of route no. 401 camed but all the buses were cancelled and ended at wadaj bus stop. Despite of repeated asking the controller for the reason of cancellation of that buses, he replied very rudely and told me it is not your matter, if you have any problem that contact our C.M. Mr. Modiji. I was with my family and waited there for more than 1 hour. After repeated request and public voice at last they started the bus and we reached home at 10:00 PM. I feel the system which is developing in AMTS is just like blue line buses of Delhi. If the system is not corrected that we have to face the same havoc as the public of Delhi faced with Blue Line Buses. It is my humble request to entertain this problem seriously and make surprise visit to all bus stand to know the seriousness of this problem...
Route Finder
Contact

Toll Free

1800 2330 881

Whatsapp

70690 15735