Route No. 52/2: Mis-behaviour with females
I was traveling by AMTS route 52/2 from Maninagar railway station to Vijay cross roads. Males were occupying the seats reserved for females. Despite politely asking them to get up, they started abusing and said that they would not do so. The conductor also supported them. Mosts of the buses have this problem. I wish you would take some steps to make the journey safe and comfortable for women.
Note: Originally submitted by Jharna (fmjharna-at-yahoo[dot]com) as a comment on this page
. We are posting it as a separate Forum Topic on her behalf.
- This website is NOT affiliated with Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service (AMTS) Click here for official AMTS Contact Information.
- Information provided here may not be accurate.
- Comments and Forum-topic contents (Complaints & Suggestions) express the views of the author of the comment/forum-topic and not necessarily the views of AMTS Info
- You are invited to post suggestions/complaints against AMTS, however we do not guarantee that action will be taken on your suggestion/complaint. The Forum only aims at making them publicly visible.
- AMTS Info is a voluntary initiative.
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal