Route No. 105: Buses don't stop

respected sir

we inform to you that rout no 105 not stopped at bhadreshwar soc.& samrathnagar soc. beetwin 8:30 am to 9:30 am, & losses your amts company of passanger & their ticket amount,

for your informaton that both side losses (passanger & amts company)passanger loss is they are not reach at their office, school, collage & persnol work of perticuler person & amts losses that company income whom that by passanger

with best regards
bhadreshwe soc./gangadhar soc. /khodaldham soc.
ankur patel

Note: Originally submitted as a comment on this page by Ankur Patel (r_patel_38[at]yahoo-dot-com). We are re-posting it as a Forum Topic on his behalf.

I too agree that buses of root no. 105 dos not stop.. I have been noticing on daily bases at Navrangpura bus stand .. specially at nigh time.. there are 4 to 5 buses going on within a gap og 10 mints. but none of them stops.. so its my humble rqst too.. to AMTS mangement to coach their drivers on the same..

Disclaimer

• This website is NOT affiliated with Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service (AMTS) Click here for official AMTS Contact Information.
  • Information provided here may not be accurate.
  • Comments and Forum-topic contents (Complaints & Suggestions) express the views of the author of the comment/forum-topic and not necessarily the views of AMTS Info
  • You are invited to post suggestions/complaints against AMTS, however we do not guarantee that action will be taken on your suggestion/complaint. The Forum only aims at making them publicly visible.
  • AMTS Info is a voluntary initiative.

Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal.