Complaint about conductors not taking action against wrongs
Males generally sit on the sits reserved for women and even sits reserved for senior citizens are occupied by some other passengers and when we asked them to stand they deny badly and even conductors don't take any action or even ask them to stand . They say here it's go like this only .......and conductors follow "chalta hai " attitude .....I hope amts authorities will take some action against this autocratic behaviour of them .
Originally submitted via email by Shivani Pandey
- This website is NOT affiliated with Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service (AMTS) Click here for official AMTS Contact Information.
- Information provided here may not be accurate.
- Comments and Forum-topic contents (Complaints & Suggestions) express the views of the author of the comment/forum-topic and not necessarily the views of AMTS Info
- You are invited to post suggestions/complaints against AMTS, however we do not guarantee that action will be taken on your suggestion/complaint. The Forum only aims at making them publicly visible.
- AMTS Info is a voluntary initiative.
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal